Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get the documents translated?
- Do I need to submit original documents for translation?
- Are the translations notarized?
- How will I get my translated documents?
- How can I pay for the services?
Send us your documents via email or fax them to (877)573-2616. We will provide you with the exact quote upon receiving your documents. Let us know if you agree with our price quote and we will start working on your project.
Just send us the photocopies as email attachments or fax them
All the translations that are required to are notarized.
You will get your translations emailed/faxed to you or mailed by USPS at no charge. Documents can be mailed to any state or picked up in New York City. Alternatively we can send them to you via email/fax. Please inquire about our overseas shipping policies.
You can pay online with any credit card such as Visa,MasterCard, AmEx or Discover - securily arranged by PayPal. You may also pay by check or Money Order.